Intellectual Property Rights
In the event of any concerns or complaints about possible violation of intellectual property rights, please send us an email at email@example.com, identifying with specificity the rights alleged to be violated and the accused product(s). Include the following information in your email:
- Description of the alleged infringed work.
- Detailed description of where we can find the material you claim is infringing.
- Statement saying you believe the disputed User isn’t authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Your address, phone number, and email address.
- Statement made under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and you’re the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
- Complete the letter with your electronic or physical signature.
If you misrepresent that an activity is infringing a copyright, you may be liable for damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees.
（This email address is just for intellectual property rights and legal issues. Other requests may not get response.）